- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Developmental eyecare is not just for kids!
Adult vision problems can slow reading, cause fatigue while driving, and lower performance at work.
At InSight a comprehensive eye exam includes assessment of:
• eyesight and need for prescription eyewear
• eye movement skills
• eye alignment
• focusing skills
• eye health to rule out eye disease such as glaucoma, cataracts, and retinal tears
• complimentary consult on suitability for contact lenses or refractive surgery
What you should know before you arrive:
- Your care card covers a portion of our professional fees for those aged 65 or older. All fees are due at time of service.
- Dilating eye drops are used routinely to ensure that your eyes are healthy inside and will last a lifetime. You may want to bring a driver if dilation affects your eyesight.
- Adults 19 to 64 years old are no longer insured for routine eye exams but may be covered by extended benefits.
- We offer complimentary referral for medical consults.